Join us here on Facebook to be a part of our Devotional Group. Our first study will begin on May 17th. We are using Sheila Walsh devotional "Good Morning Lord". You can purchase a hard copy but I would suggest if you have a tablet or a kindle to just upload a digital copy which is much cheaper. The way this will work is, each Sunday I will upload a short video message about the daily devotionals from that week (the first video will go up on May the 17th, so be sure to start your journey on May 10th in preparation) . You will have time to read it throughout the week at your leisure and then I will ask that you participate in a discussion of the weeks topic here on Facebook . A kind of "how was your week", and what blessings did you receive from the devotional. Hence the need for a journal and your bible (or bible app). This will be a group effort so be ready to share your journey with the other ladies gathered here. See you soon.
Good Morning Lord Day 16
Today I will choose to trust you rather than fear the very real things there are to fear in this fallen world. This past weekend I got to fulfill a long time dream. And the most amazing part of this whole thing was the fact that I let go of my fears and put my trust in God. When I opened my devotional up to today’s page I couldn’t help but laugh. I see you God! So ask yourself a few questions. What dreams has God placed in your heart that you have struggled to hit the go button on? Don’t tell me he hasn’t placed a dream in your heart, because the God I know created each and every one of us here for a purpose. Have you been like me and found yourself doubting your ability to fulfill those dreams? What if you really trusted God and let go of what ever fears that get in the way? There are so many distractions in the world that will paralyze us and keep us from doing the things that we should be doing. The one thing this pandemic has taught me is th...
Comments
Post a Comment